Thursday 23 July 2009

DEAR BENEFICIARY


"Mrs Jackman" thinks it will come as a surprise to me to be told that she is a) rich, b) a widow c) her husband died in a nasty accident and d) she wants to give her money to me. Nothing new there, then.

"Mrs Jackman" is an advance fee scammer. How do I know that? Because she asks for £245.50. Don't send any money. Mrs Jackman doesn't want to send you her millions, she wants to keep asking you for money. Ignore her.


GREETINGS!

I am sure this mail would come to you as a surprise since we have never
met before and you would also be asking why I have decided to choose you
amongst the numerous internet users in the world. I cannot say why I have
chosen you but don't be bothered about this, for I come in peace and
something positive, which will affect your life and the lives of others
for good. The internet has made the world a global village where you can
reach anybody you have not met before. Before I proceed, I am Mother Emily
Olivier, 87 Years old and the wife of Late Sir Jackman Olivier who died in
a Plane crash on Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while
flying from New York to Geneva.

You may confirm this from this link
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html

After the death of my husband, I headed his investment and now that I am
old I have decided to spend the rest of my life with my family and
relatives whom I never had time for during my active business life. Before
the death of my husband, we had plans to use the last days of our lives to
disburse part of our resources to serve the needs of the less-privileged
and whatever left for ourselves and relatives. But unfortunately, my
husband is not alive today to do this with me, hence I have decided it
on behalf of my late husband and I.

I have willed out half of our assets to charities in different countries.
In addition to the agreement between my late husband and I to give aid to
the deprived, we resolved to positively touch the life of an individual
we have not met in life, the reason being that when we were younger we
received help from an unknown individual, whom we have not met till this
day. The impact we got from such gesture made us to do same to you now.

I am sorry to inform you that you will never have the chance to know me
because I have just concluded the assignment which my husband and I have
agreed upon before his sudden death and you happened to be the beneficiary
of our last WILL, irrespective of your previous financial status I need
you to do me a favor by accepting our offer that will cost you nothing.I
have deposited a Check valued at £5,800,000.00 British Pounds with Scarlet
Couriers to be delivered to you on your contact with them. So, contact
Scarlet Couriers now with the contact details below to know when your
package is scheduled for delivery to you due to the date on which the
check will mature and expire:

Contact Person: Mr. Mark Robins
Email Address:
scarlet_courierservice@hotmail.com

For your information, I have paid for the delivery Charges, Insurance
Premium and Clearance Certificate Fee as required for the Check showing
that the fund donated to you have no link to Drug-trafficking or the
sponsorship of Terrorism in your Country. The only charges to be paid by
you is £245.50 GBP, as security keeping for the check so far. This would
have been paid by me, but the company insisted that I should not, since
the time you will contact them is not certain and to avoid accumulated
security keeping fee. Try to contact the company fast on receiving this
email to avoid further delays. Remember to ask them to provide you with
the method of paying the security keeping fee.

You are to reconfirm the below information to them to avoid any mistake on
the Delivery.

Postal address;
Full Names:
Direct telephone number;
The Security keeping code of the cheque: (SCT/0433/w)

Note: Neither should you thank me nor my husband, just invest wisely with
the money given to you and do same to the life of another someday as this
is theonly way we can better our world. Also, I will no longer be reading
my emails as I have retired completely to my ranch. Note that all further
correspondences should be between you and Scarlet Couriers Service London.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Emily Olivier Jackman
emilyjackman@sify.com

No comments:

Post a Comment