Monday 1 June 2009

Business Proposal

Mr Li Yan has a business proposal.  All together now --------"Oh no he doesn't".  He doesn't.  He's a scammer.  If you make the mistake of answering he will start demanding money from you to pay for fees.  Delete the email and don't reply.

--
Alternate Email:taoya23451@yahoo.com.hk

Hello,
My name is Mr.Li Yan.
I have a Business Proposal of Forty Four million Five Hundred Thousand
United State Dollars only ($44,500,000.00 ) for you to handle,it is a
legitimate transaction with no risk involved .I need to know if you will be able to handle this with me before I explain to you
in details?

If you are interested , do contact me via:taoya23451@yahoo.com.hk

kind Regards

Mr.Li Yan.


_______________________________________________________
Mensagem enviada utilizando UESBMAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment